Charles Parsons Group has introduced a dreamy new bridal release to its formidable fabric house. Spanning across four categories - basics, Chantilly, all-over laces and embellished trims & motifs, - The Charles Parsons Bridal Collection has been developed for bridal manufacturers from ready-to-wear through to made-to-measure customers, using beautiful and unique products including tulle and Chantilly, guipure laces, embroidered tulles and 3D applique sourced from around the globe. Bridal basics include quality polyester satins at affordable price points for the budget conscious customer, to exquisite silks for the couture bride.
Designers bring to life the vogues that have kissed international markets including: vintage embellishment baroque and Art Deco styles which mix pearls, sequins, ribbons, lightweight chiffon and nets for a textured ornate feel, as well as heavy Duchess Silks where fabrics are folded and layered to create a structured and dramatic silhouette. The year 2013 will also welcome trends including oversized proportions and abstract florals.
This season, Charles Parsons Bridal Collection sparkles with:
- Basics- From quality polyester satins, exquisite silks, veiling tulle and stiff petticoat tulle for high end Couture.
- Bowerbird- Breathtaking & exclusive diamante trims with suitable minimums for the Couture customer.
- Chantilly- luscious laces sourced from France, available invarious designs, corded and uncorded.
- All-over laces- magic for the modern and stylish bride. Beaded and 3D applique, Guipure laces and embroided tulles sourced from around the globe
- Embellished Trims & Motifs- Strikingdiamante embroidered and beaded trims and motif embellishments.
- Trimming, Linings & Accessories- completebridal componentry solutions including: Shape form, Bridal Canvas, Waddings, Bra cups and foams, Powernet, Tricot Stabiliser, Linings, Calico, Pattern card, Threads, Tailors Shears, Tailor Chalk and Pearl pins.
Visit Charles Parsons Group.