Choosing a wedding gift list doesn't have to be daunting. Villeroy & Boch has some great tips on selecting tableware for the bridal registry and is offering brides and grooms-to-be a congratulatory bonus gift.
Villeroy & Boch registry tips:
• Select tableware that reflects your lifestyle and personality – don't think it must be formal setting.
• Don't be limited to just one pattern. In tableware, not everything has to match. Choose a range of pieces you can mix together and build on over time.
• Incorporate crystal into your daily place settings – it's so versatile and not just for drinking wine, Think how much better juice and water tastes from a crystal stem.
• If you really love something because of the shape or colour, register for it. Even if it doesn't match your pattern, you'll find a way to work it into your life. Guests want to give that something special to be remembered by.
• Give your guests a range of products to choose from.
Villeroy & Boch is offering couples a congratulatory $100 gift card when they register $500 or more of Villeroy & Boch products on their wedding list at selected Myer and David Jones stores nationwide. My simply filling out a form, attaching the completed wedding list and sending it to Villeroy & Boch, a gift card will be issued to be spent in the Villeroy & Boch department of the chosen store.
The exclusive offer is available until 31 January 2013. For more information contact Villeroy & Boch on 1800 252 770 or visit and David Jones or Myer Bridal Registry.
Visit Villeroy & Boch